Monday, December 11, 2006

The Rediscovered Benjamin Graham Lecture Series

Here is a great resource relating to Benjamin Graham which I came across a little while ago. I can't remember who referred my to the site so unfortunately I can't give credit.

The site contains The Rediscovered Benjamin Graham Lecture Series. This is a series of (transcripts of) 10 lectures presented by Benjamin Graham to the New York Institute of Finance in 1946 and 1947. The content is very informative, but what I really liked about the lectures was the insight they give into Benjamin Graham as an educator. It must have been a real buzz to be at the lectures.

So, what are you waiting for? Go and have a look.

1 comment:

masterofthe said...

Was looking for Marhgil Macuha Contest posts and ended up here in your blog.